Mission driven. Market responsive.
This new program is a practitioner-oriented, professional graduate degree program, designed to optimize your capacity to change the world — one organization at a time.
ODL 510 | Contemporary Organizational Development
ODL 511 | Managing Change with Agility and Resilience
ODL 512 | Managing and Developing Talent
ODL 513 | Optimizing Performance and Development
ODL 520 | Leadership Foundations
ODL 521 | Contemporary Leadership Practice
ODL 522 | Communication Skills for Leadership
ODL 523 | Leader as Coach and Mentor
ODL 531 | Research Methods
ODL 570 | Program Capstone
Tuition for the M.S. in Organizational Development & Leadership is $495 per credit hour ($1,485 per course).
10 courses | 30 credit hours
Tuition includes courses-related fees (e.g. testing, student services, course-resource fees). Expenses for books and supplies are the responsibility of the student.
Graduate applications are accepted on a rolling basis, so you can apply and start the program at any subterm!
You'll need to submit:
- Graduate Admission Application
- Letter of intent
- 300-500 words
- Outline your interest in the program
- Professional experience
- Academic training
- Professional and para-professional memberships
- Leadership, affiliations, volunteer service and civic engagement
- Three professional references
- From employment, academic or volunteer/service contexts who may speak directly to your individual performance capacity
- Contact information for each reference
Send your application materials to GraduateStudent@newberry.edu.
With questions, contact Dr. Kelli Lynn Fellows, dean of online & graduate programs, at 803.321.5685.
- Team Leader
- Corporate Executive
- Nonprofit Administrator
- Business Consultant
Chair | Department of Business Administration
Kelli Lynn Fellows
Dean of Online and Graduate Programs