Newberry College Athletic Club presents Howling Wolf Gala
Jun 08 2019
Center for Teacher Education, Gnann Room, 1121 Speers St., Newberry, SC
$100 per person
Social: 6 p.m.
Dinner: 6:30 p.m.
Raffle Drawing: 7:30 p.m.
Tickets – $100 Per Person; Grand Prize = 25% Gross $100 Ticket Sales
Ticket price includes one raffle entry, a delicious Mexican-style dinner and two beverage tokens (beer, wine and margaritas).
Raffle ticket holder may purchase one guest dinner ticket for $20.
Live entertainment featuring singer-songwriter, Emily Wells
PROGRESSIVE RAFFLE RULES
- First-drawn ticket receives $100.
- Every 15th ticket drawn thereafter receives $100 until five tickets remain
- FINAL FIVE ticket holders will be called to the front. The final five ticket holders will have the opportunity to split the remaining prize money equally among themselves. They will have one minute to discuss the split and vote. VOTE MUST BE UNANIMOUS. If a ticket holder is not in attendance and is among the final five ticket holders, that ticket vote will be an ABSTENTION.
- Should final five decide to continue with drawing, the first four drawn of the final five remaining ticket holders will receive $200 each.
- Last remaining ticket is the grand prize winner and receive 25% of the gross $100 ticket sales. (Ex: If 100 tickets are sold, $10,000 gross ticket sales x 25% = $2,500 grand prize)
- If none of the final five ticket holders are present, tickets will be drawn sequentially with the first four ticket holders drawn winning $200 each and the final ticket holder will be the grand prize winner.
- All prizes of $200 or less will be paid in cash at time of event. All winners of prizes greater than $200 will be paid by check.
- Prize money will be paid to TICKET PURCHASER ONLY. If the purchaser is not present, the Athletic Club Executive Director will arrange for the delivery of prize money to the winner.
TO PURCHASE TICKETS Contact Sharon Bryant at firstname.lastname@example.org or 803.321.5152