Assistant Men’s Lacrosse Coach
Qualified applicants must submit information requested in the job posting. Unless otherwise specified, review of applicants will continue until positions are filled.
Assistant Men's Lacrosse Coach
Newberry College, a member of the South Atlantic Conference and NCAA Division II, is seeking applications for the position of a defensive minded assistant men’s lacrosse coach, to begin immediately.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting the head coach with organization, administration and supervision of certain aspects of the intercollegiate lacrosse program
• Assisting in the recruitment of student-athletes
• Coaching during games and practice sessions
• Complying with all NCAA, conference and college policies and regulations
• Performing such additional responsibilities within the Department of Athletic/
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Must have collegiate playing/coaching experience
• Demonstrated leadership skills and effective communication and organizational skills.
• Basic competency in Microsoft Office applications is required.
• Practice and game preparation
• Experience in current video editing and recruiting software systems.
Applications: Electronic materials: resume, cover letter and three references, can be email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Assistant Men's Lacrosse Coach" in the subject line. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Contact for information: Nick Cotter, Head Men’s Lacrosse Coach, email@example.com
This job description reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not necessarily be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job. Job descriptions do not constitute an employment agreement or contract of employment, expressed or implied. Unless designated in writing and signed by the College President, all College employees are considered to be" EMPLOYED AT WILL". Newberry College reserves the right to change, alter and amend job descriptions, functions and duties at the pleasure of the College President or Board of Trustees.