All online. All fees waived.
Get ahead for fall, or simply get ahead, with a summer class at Newberry College!
Summer term is usually a time to...
- Get ahead on hours, especially core curriculum requirements
- Improve GPA to meet scholarship and eligibility requirements heading into the fall
- Retake or make up courses for a better grade
- Renew credentials for teachers or other professionals
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, all summer courses will be held online, fees have been waived, and new courses have been added, so there has never been a better time to enroll for summer.
Summer II classes begin Wednesday, July 1. Registration ends Thursday, July 2.
Quick links for more information
|Tuition per semester hour||$300|
|Common fee per term (waived)||— $120|
|Lab fee per course (waived)||— $95|
- Pell Grants may pay for part or all of course tuition for eligible students
Incoming students who want to get ahead on hours and get a feel for college-level coursework can register after contacting their admission counselor to switch their official start date to summer, and after completing a 2019-2020 FAFSA
Limited financial aid may be available for current students
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 803.321.5127.
Register in your Wolf Den student portal.
Contact your admission counselor to switch your official start date to summer, and complete a 2019-2020 FAFSA.