Qualified applicants must submit information requested in the job posting. Unless otherwise specified, review of applicants will continue until positions are filled.
Job Description: In coordination with the Associate AD and the Assistant Director of Compliance, responsible for the organization, administration, education and supervision of Newberry College Athletic Department Office of Compliance.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Primary contact for inputting and completing NCAA transfer portal information.
- Confirm that camp material meets all NCAA requirements.
- Confirm that committed PSA have net NCAA requirements for press releases.
- Monitor Declaration of Playing Season.
- Monitor Countable Athletic Related Activity (CARA)
- Work with athletic staff to fully integrate Front Rush software.
Other duties include:
- Assist in gathering and uploading information and data for both SAAW (Student Athlete Academic Waivers), IEW (Initial Eligibility Waivers), Legislative Relief Waivers, and PTD waivers.
- Assist in monitoring LSDBi and Cai for incoming student athlete academic and amateurism certification.
- Assist in the process of rollover for PSA to SA when they commit to Newberry College.
- Assist in the process of academic certification: Help input and review academic information for student-athletes. Help generate Eligibility Reports and Squad list for review by Associate AD for compliance, Financial Aid, Registrar, Athletic Director and Faculty Athletic Representative.
- Assist with the continuing education of all student athletes, coaches, and staff of Newberry College.
- Assist with investigating and reporting all NCAA violations.
Requirement: Bachelor’s degree required, Proficiant in Microsoft Office App, ability to work nights and weekends, Experience with NCAA Apps and Front Rush preferred.
Applications: Applicants for the position must electronically submit a cover letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Compliance Coordinator” in the subject line.
These job descriptions reflect the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not necessarily be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job. Job descriptions do not constitute an employment agreement or contract of employment, expressed or implied. Unless designated in writing and signed by the College President, all College employees are considered to be EMPLOYED AT WILL. Newberry College reserves the right to change, alter and amend job descriptions, functions and duties at the pleasure of the College President or Board of Trustees.