Skip to Main Content Skip to Footer Links


Office Information

The Office of the Registrar is located on the first floor of Holland Hall. Call the Registrar's Office at 803.321.5124 or email

To request an official Transcript, please complete the following transcript online order system. If you don’t know your student ID, please put 12345. The transcript fee is $5.00. If the transcript is faxed, that is an additional $2.00. We accept Mastercard or VISA.

Newberry College 
Office of the Registrar 
2100 College Street
Newberry, SC 29108

Any change in a student's address or phone number, whether on or off-campus, must be reported to the Office of the Registrar within 72 hours. All students should also notify the Registrar of any change of address or phone number of their parents or guardians.

Any change in marital status of any student must be reported to the Office of the Registrar and the Dean of Students immediately.

Students at Newberry College who will have completed 56 semester hours by fall semester are required to declare their major no later than the preceding May 1st. Students declare their major by securing the approval of the major department chairperson and completing and filing copies of the Degree Audit with the Office of the Registrar. The department chairperson will assign the student an advisor.

Students may drop a course by obtaining a drop form from the Office of the Registrar, securing their faculty advisor's and instructor's signatures, and returning the form to the Office of the Registrar. Failure to follow this procedure may result in a grade of FA. A course may be dropped no later than one week after mid-term grades are reported. Students are also cautioned that dropping courses may affect their financial aid.

Enrollment verification requests may be submitted to the Registrar's office using our online request form. For questions about enrollment verification, please email the Registrar's office at or call 803.321.5124

If you have any questions regarding these forms, please email or call the Office of the Registrar at 803.321.5124.

Students who receive a grade of "D" ,"D+", "F", or "FA" on a course at Newberry may request to repeat the course and have their GPA reflect the higher grade, for the first repeat only. The request for an adjusted GPA must be made during the registration period for the course that is to be repeated. The course must be repeated at Newberry College to receive the benefit of the adjusted grade policy.

Students who withdraw from Newberry College before the end of a semester are required to complete a Withdrawal Form available from the Office of the Registrar. The form lists procedures to follow that will help them plan and facilitate readmission to Newberry College or transfer to another college. Failure to complete the appropriate forms when withdrawing from Newberry College will result in a grade of "FA" for each enrolled course. It may also jeopardize readmission to Newberry College and transfer eligibility.

Academic Honors

Dean's List

The Newberry College Dean's List honors students who have achieved semester GPAs of 3.5 or higher on a four-point scale. Click here to view the most recent Dean's List.

Bachman Honor Society

The Bachman Honor Society, named for Newberry College's principal founder, the Rev. John Bachman, recognizes seniors who finish in the top 8% of their class. Induction into the society is one of the College's highest honors.

Learn more.

Additional Resources

Meet Our Team

Back To Top