Your Accomplishments, Celebrated.
Schedule of Activities
Thursday, Dec. 9
Graduate Luncheon | Noon
Smeltzer Hall — Summerland Room
Sponsored by the Alumni Association Board of Managers and the Office of Student Affairs
Commencement Rehearsal | 2 p.m.
Nursing Graduate Pinning | 7 p.m. EST
Friday, Dec. 10
Commencement | 2:30 p.m. EST
Wiles Chapel, with overflow in Eleazer Arena
A livestream link will be posted here.
Parking & Accessibility
- Graduates and guests are encouraged to park in the Athletic Club parking lot, on the College Street side of Setzler Field. For other parking areas, click here to view the campus map.
- Handicapped parking is reserved at the Smeltzer Hall and Keller Hall lots (#14 and #25 on the map), accessible from College Street. Guests may be dropped off at Wiles Chapel if reserved spaces are filled.
- Campus Security will operate shuttle services from parking lots to Wiles Chapel.
- Disability seating: If you require accessible seating, please alert a member of the event staff.
- ASL interpreter service: If you require a sign language interpreter, please email Lisa.Duncan@newberry.edu and we will seat you accordingly.
- Each individual must wear a mask, covering the nose and mouth.
- All guests will have their temperatures checked as they enter Wiles Chapel. If you have a fever, including graduates, stay home.
- Guests will be admitted and seated together in pods of up to 4 for each graduate. Each pod will be socially distanced from other pods.